Love hate relationship...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
You know, I gotta say that I have a love hate relationship with bikes. I love sitting there wrenching away, and taking that first ride after putting something together. But MAN, if it isn't frustrating sometimes! Little problems here, little problems there, clearance issues, don't have the right tools, the wheel isn't true, the pedals aren't going into the crank, the tire is rubbing against the fender, I smashed my hand against something and scream all sorts of colorful vocabulary.............ah man, gotta love it.

I'm hating it right now cause the rear tire is rubbing against the fender and Mag sprocket I got in the mail yesterday didn't fit the freakin' bike. I'm not even going to mention the wheel I found and spent a couple of hours removing rust and shining, only to have it be so off wack that it rubbed against the frame at 2 different points. Argh!

Here is a pic of another bike on the agenda. I wish I would've taken before pics cause it was in some sorry shape compared to now. Sorry about the crappy pic, phone cam.
265786084_897386935_0.jpeg

Boardtrack fan said:
Just be thankful bikes don't have electrical, hydrological, or cooling systems!

Your bikes don't have this?? I build bikes with lowrider hydraulic systems and climate control! :mrgreen:

Back