Louisville Underground Bike Park

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
2   0   0
I first learned about the Louisville underground cavern system with bike park on the show Kentucky Life via the Kentucky PBS channel. There is also a member here that is building a bike to ride it but I can't remember where his post is nor find it now. Anyhow I found this article on Yahoo the other day that has some detail about the park with pictures and video. Thought it might interest a few members.

http://www.grindtv.com/outdoor/excursions/post/gigantic-bike-park-open-abandoned-mine/

I'm waiting till it's been open for a few weeks before I head down there. It's going to be on the Today show on nbc, monday morning. The network has been down there doing interviews and taping. There's more than just the bmx tracks. They have a single track around the perimeter of the track, if you just want to ride dirt trails down there. The main thing is, no matter what's going on outside, it's 60 degrees in the cavern.

Back