LOOKING FOR THESE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I'm trying to find either of these tires. The website I've found them on says they're out of stock :?
Anyone know of a good place besides amazon? Because they don't have the Stingray tire and the other is too high

Replacement Tire 24 x 2.1 Front Wheel of Schwinn StingRay Chopper
02635.JPG

24" x 2.1" Skinny Cat Tire
02607.JPG

Need to find one of the two reasonably priced, any help is appreciated 8)

I got my Stingray front off of eBay. You have to keep looking and sometimes people are really proud of their newer Stingray parts. But I eventually found a used one for a very fair price. Might have to check everyday for a week or two. Mounted it to a cheap 24" mountain bike wheel and came out so much cheaper than I could have.

Dorian said:
Have you tried ChoppersUS?
They out of stock on both :?

Devil's Toupe said:
I got my Stingray front off of eBay. You have to keep looking and sometimes people are really proud of their newer Stingray parts. But I eventually found a used one for a very fair price. Might have to check everyday for a week or two. Mounted it to a cheap 24" mountain bike wheel and came out so much cheaper than I could have.
I don't have an eBay account or I'd get one from there :|

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Does it have to be new?
I've got one off a Sting-Ray that's in good shape.

PM me if interested.

Cheers,
Dr. T
If I had some way to pay for it, I'd be interested, but I don't have a pay pal or anything :lol:

Back