Looking for skinny whitewall

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Does anybody know what brand of tires are these?
7020_156035138026_155744303026_2848.jpg

blacksheep said:
Those look like Electra RetroRunners to me.

They've got them in stock at this place in the UK. $52.76 for a pair. Shipping to the US on two tires is $22.76.

http://www.chainreactioncycles.com/Models.aspx?ModelID=16882

I'll see if I can find any here in the states.

they do look like retrorunners. let me know if you find a site that sells them here in the US. ill keep searching as well. thanks for the help guys!

Yeah, they are Retro Runners. The skinny line ones are discontinued, but you can get them from that place in the UK mentioned above. Last year I ordered one for the front of my Rat Fink, and it was a lot more then, like $50 (with shipping) just for ONE, but I needed it because the original one's stripe was all cracked and faded after 4-5 years of use.

They are very nice tires.

BarnesTO said:
Yeah, they are Retro Runners. The skinny line ones are discontinued, but you can get them from that place in the UK mentioned above. Last year I ordered one for the front of my Rat Fink, and it was a lot more then, like $50 (with shipping) just for ONE, but I needed it because the original one's stripe was all cracked and faded after 4-5 years of use.

They are very nice tires.

thanks BarnesTO. after hours of googling, i couldnt find a place here in the US that carries them. i really like the tires and need them for a dyno project. im going have to order them from UK. how long did it take them to ship it out to you?

Not long actually, considering the distance. I'd say it took ten days or so, If I remember correctly.

If you're just looking for a skinny whitewall and don't care if it's the exact same Schwalbe, my wife has a pair of Cheng Shins on her bike that have the same look to 'em, and if I remember correctly, they were $38 for the pair at our local bike shop. If you want, I could find out the model so you can hunt 'em down.

don-vee said:
If you're just looking for a skinny whitewall and don't care if it's the exact same Schwalbe, my wife has a pair of Cheng Shins on her bike that have the same look to 'em, and if I remember correctly, they were $38 for the pair at our local bike shop. If you want, I could find out the model so you can hunt 'em down.

@don-vee - yes, for $38 pair! can you please find out the model? Thanks!

Back