looking for members my age?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I will be 33 in August as well, on the 18th. My son will be 15 in a couple weeks, I just wish I could get him off of his xbox, cell phone, lazy butt long enough to build a bike with me. At least I have my 8 and 10 year old girls who love spending time in the garage with me.

You are right, you are my best friend (Next to your Grandmother of course)!!!

Hey guys, Double Nickel may be a teenager but in many ways he is an old-soul. He likes most old things, cars, bikes, tools, even me!
I've learned alot about old bicycles from him. He has awakened my love of old bikes. I had forgotten how well those old two wheelers were built. Most of the junk they are making now, will never last so long.

I guess I'm an old fart by your standards, 22.

Now that you mention it, I do like dusty records, books, bike, and houses. And my knees are killing me. And my back. And my hands...where was I?

I'm 17... :wink:

A bit too old for you 16 year olds. :p

My 18th Birthday is in December... going to get myself an eBay account. :lol:

Markm said:
Im 16................................
..........................plus 30 :| :| :|
LOL! Mark, you're great!

will somebody please turn this thread down! :x i cant hear myself think with all this racket! when i find my good glasses,and mister...you know i will, im gonna read this here thread,and when im done somebody`s going to have to answer to me! :lol: :lol: :lol:

aka_locojoe said:
I just want to add that I've always been impressed with most of the younger ones on here and that's not just because of their bike building skills. You all seem to be intelligent, well mannered, well rounded, good kids.
now that will go straight to their heads! lol

seriously 12-85 this is a great crowd here and I love the young guns!

DonOne said:
You are right, you are my best friend (Next to your Grandmother of course)!!!

Hey guys, Double Nickel may be a teenager but in many ways he is an old-soul. He likes most old things, cars, bikes, tools, even me!
I've learned alot about old bicycles from him. He has awakened my love of old bikes. I had forgotten how well those old two wheelers were built. Most of the junk they are making now, will never last so long.

Coolest post I have seen in a while! :)

Latest posts

Back