Long time lurker. How's it going?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey there. I've been lurking here for a few years on another account but haven't posted or anything. I finished up this Dyno Roadster build today and snapped some pictures when I took her on her maiden voyage. A lot of it was inspired by you people. First build for me, hope you guys like it. - Michael

IMG_5138_zps38815aab.jpg

IMG_5137_zpsf8744599.jpg

IMG_5150_zps16fc69cb.jpg

IMG_5156_zpsfa118c13.jpg

IMG_5160_zps046b5c75.jpg

IMG_5162_zps2db6d93d.jpg

IMG_5163_zps728e097a.jpg

IMG_5166_zps2a21510c.jpg

IMG_5172_zps8eca0146.jpg

Welcome...Dyno Roadster's Rock.Such a beautiful flow line and offers
itself up to so many themes,old sc'ool and new. You have a good mix
and geared up for long miles,nice.Mine's currently a slow'n'low model...
no need for a kickstand. Stevil

Mallet stem and some other bmx parts huh?

How do you like the bar swap? Not entirely sure what I want to do with my dyno stretch bars, but I just don't like the stockers.

Mallet stem and some other bmx parts huh?

I was going for a vintage/custom look. I originally had some straight bars on there, but I liked the lines of the bike and the handlebars on there now.

How do you like the bar swap? Not entirely sure what I want to do with my dyno stretch bars, but I just don't like the stockers.

It's not the most comfortable riding position, but I think sometimes you have to sacrifice some comfort for the look you want. I can definitely hop on and ride it no problem. The fork is super soft so it's nice.

If you're going to get rid of your bars lemme know!

Thanks for all the kind words er'body.

It's not the most comfortable riding position, but I think sometimes you have to sacrifice some comfort for the look you want.
You are going to fit in here perfectly!

Luke.

Back