Long Time Lurker, First Time Poster

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Gday all, new junk hacker from Melbourne Australia.

I've been lurking round this forum for quite sometime now and finally decided to sign up. Im a welder by trade and have been a huge fan of bike building for many styles/types of bikes. Built a few dragsters then moved onto old school bmx's but having never had a bmx racing history it never really stuck with me.

Chopping, modifing and fabricating is where its at for me.

Anyways, im sure i'll get to know a few of you peeps a bit better, i'll definately be able to learn alot and hopefully some of yous can learn from me in return.

Peace out!

A welder/fabricator in Melbourne??? Awesome, I am a Welder/Fab up near Shepparton, love the sound of the stuff you mention, would love to see some pics!

Check out my stuff in my Signature line if you like, got some cool builds there...

Luke.

Cheers luke, ive followed a few of your builds, your definately not afraid to push things and go a bit left wing but they always work out sweet!

I work bout halfa east of melbourne for a small company that pretty much does anything and everything, mainly structural but also alot of high end architectural stuff.

Heres a couple of pics of my 79 mongoose i restored, unfortunately lost all photos of my other builds.

Latest posts

Back