long time listener; first time caller

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi all...
I've been following this site for about eight months or so and finally decided to join the forum last night after viewing the progress of a few of the Build Offs.

I know, I know I shoulda done it sooner... but I've always kept a stiff arm to commitment. :D

Like most I've been riding a bike since I was a kid but have had an on-again; off-again; on-again relationship with them since I first learned. Teenage years have you more interested in girls, then cars, then work and life. But now and again a bike would get under my butt and I would ride for a while.

Well, I've got a couple of step sons (ages 7 & 8 ) who I taught to ride in the past year and I'm in that on-again stage with quite a few bikes. I've got a road bike, cruiser, antique townie, mountain and hopefully after build off 8, something unique but mostly rideable.

I hope to clean up and customize (even though I've never done this before... I'm a total N00B) a LeTour Tourist that I bought off CL last year. I'll be following Captain Awesome (his profile here http://www.ratrodbikes.com/forum/memberlist.php?mode=viewprofile&u=15832 and his build as he was the inspiration to get me off my duff and join the site since he's doing a Schwinn LeTour also.

Hello everyone!
Rob from Houston.

Back