long-boarding???? anyone

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I was recently down in Tampa (laid-over) an was cruising around town on my bike an this kid on a long-board came cruisin up beside me. The board was massively long 57inches to be exact. I was thinking dang that looks like fun so at the next intersection I stopped an struck up a conversation with him he liked my bike an I was equally impressed with his board. We talked for a few mins an he invited me to come hangout an watch him an his friends carving around an old shopping mall parking lot well I had nothing better to do with my afternoon so of we went. after about 30mins or so he came over an asked did I want to try out his board well I did an I think I'm going to order me one. Those things ride awesome the control is impeccable an the freedom you feel is like floating on a wave of air LOVED IT I'M HOOKED

Re: long-boarding???????????

If you are interested my son told me to sell his "Loaded Dervish" Flex 1 to fund his new baseball glove for high school. Here are the pics. The custom grip tape job was done by yours truly!.

Let me know if this interests you.

DervishDeck1.jpg

DervishDeck2.jpg

big kountry said:
I was recently down in Tampa (laid-over) an was cruising around town on my bike an this kid on a long-board came cruisin up beside me. The board was massively long 57inches to be exact. I was thinking dang that looks like fun so at the next intersection I stopped an struck up a conversation with him he liked my bike an I was equally impressed with his board. We talked for a few mins an he invited me to come hangout an watch him an his friends carving around an old shopping mall parking lot well I had nothing better to do with my afternoon so of we went. after about 30mins or so he came over an asked did I want to try out his board well I did an I think I'm going to order me one. Those things ride awesome the control is impeccable an the freedom you feel is like floating on a wave of air LOVED IT I'M HOOKED

Re: long-boarding???????????

Yeshoney thats a nice board I like the drop through trucks but I did already order a sector9 goddess

Back