Logo help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am making an extension to my company just for cruisers kustoms and such. only problem is the logo's I have tried making look crummy and im pretty sure a 3 year old could have done better with a spray can, and i've seen some of you are pretty handy with photoshop. :D The name of the company is 'Satan's Creation's'

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat.

no offense, but with Satan in the name all you will come up with is the standard devil head. Folks might get the wrong idea too...my 2 cents

This is only my humble opinion, but I agree you shouldn't use "Satans Creations"

It's kind of a limiting name to do anything art-wise. You would always be better off with something that helped you stand out. Something that when a person said it or thought of it, they know it's you instantly. Use your image to cultivate the name recognition, not the other way around. Look at us with FreakBike Militia. There isn't much predisposed image with that title so the perception of the name is created by us. With a name that isn't a specific topic like Satan doesn't limit you to designs. I mean it's one thing to have a logo, but by getting the name out there with out a logo you reach an acceptance and recognition of the name and then you are free to do so much more with just the name. World wide the FBM and FB-Nation names are used many different ways.

Think for a sec about big company names - Budweiser, Pepsi or Coca-Cola. They all create an image in your head when you think of the names, but not a particular one besides themselves (does that make sense?). At the end of the day I bet it would be more difficult for you with the name "Satans Creations" - to be known as your stuff first.

- know what I mean?

Like with us for example we've done designs like these -

Dickensridestickers.jpg

I just recently had been playing with PhotoShop and did this using FreakBike Nation. There aren't any plans for it, I just like to play with PhotoShop a lot. -

shirt2small.jpg

This signature I have below is also a different look for the name. If you really feel the need to stick with the whole 'evil' flavor, try for something less specific. Why not Brimstone Rides or something?

**Sorry, this wound up being longer than I thought it would**

well i saw the "choppernot" name so i ran with it i only had like ten mins to work on it so here is what i came up with
Untitled-3.jpg

Back