Little One

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
Went to the local bike shop today, that I always go to. The owner always gives me good deals. He said to me "Come on back, I've got a little bike you can have". I have no idea what to do with it. I wanna do something just crazy & different with it. Any suggestions?
P7090001-1.jpg

rusty513 said:
Went to the local bike shop today, that I always go to. The owner always gives me good deals. He said to me "Come on back, I've got a little bike you can have". I have no idea what to do with it. I wanna do something just crazy & different with it. Any suggestions?
P7090001-1.jpg
How about give it to me! :D

That could be a fun little project. Are those hard rubber (non pneumatic) tires. Find some colorful rims off a newer bike. Paint the bike a color contrasting to the wheels. Maybe whitewalls. Paint the seat. Paint the handle bars. Stickers on the tank and guard.

Yeah the tires are hard rubber. So I'm guessing that would be impossible to mask off those tires in order to paint the wheels. I'll just buy another kids bike really cheap & take the wheels from it.

Definitely ditch the hard rubber tires and wheels.

Throw on a set from a new kids bike and buy some white walls to go on it.

Then you can ride around on it like I did...ha ha. :D

I have the same bike pretty much except mine has the original paint and a little later seat its on project row right now I plan on building it for my daughter...I tried to put a 16 inch fat stingray tire up front and it will fit without the fender.

Rat Rod said:
Definitely ditch the hard rubber tires and wheels.

Throw on a set from a new kids bike and buy some white walls to go on it.

Then you can ride around on it like I did...ha ha. :D

HEY!!!! ITS FINISHED AND THERES A RIDING VIDEO :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
sorry...on topic now!
i saw a guy that had 20" with kenda flames laid back seat post and apes.....looked pretty cool
as for the tires yeah youll want to get rid of the solid tires & wheels if its going to be ridden.....the wheels wont take pneumatic tires

Back