Little Honda

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well I haven't made much progress on this since I pulled it apart. My hot rod build has been pulling all my time and resources. I really want to get this back together so that I can play around on it this summer though. So I finally got all the body parts down to the powdercoater. It's a super bright blue that pretty heavily textured. The rims are powdercoated red and most of the rest of the parts will be black.

scootera.jpg

scooterb.jpg

It's been almost a year since i have done anything with it and I'm sure it's going to be interesting to get this back together. Luckily it is about as basic as a motorized vehicle can get.

Looks good.id add a stabilizer bar to it. I actually found a small fire extinguisher to use as a reserve tank on my moped.

It's not a big motorcycle just a groovy little motorbike.....It's more fun than a barrel of monkeys... hah, anyone know that song of the Beach Boys? Sure you do :p This "passport" looks like a super cub.

Looking good, I just got a Yamaha Razz the other day for $50. Did a carb cleaning and it runs great. Thinking of ratting it out.

Thanks for the compliments guys. I've been putting most of my spare time into the model T but I'm still plugging away on this one. I got the motor painted black, cleaned up and laced the wheels, got he fork put back together, and have been painting lots of little stuff. Here's what it is looking like at the moment.

scooter1.jpg

Looking sharp and kinda like a Pass-Porta Potti right now! :oops:

kram said:
You know the seat is a lot more comfortable than I would have thought. You really don't ever go much faster than 40 mph and the suspension is fairly soft. It's not as comfy as the stock seat was but it's about like a bicycle seat. Eventually I will probably have somebody do a nice upholstery job on it.

This is a quick sketch of how I want the seat to eventually look.
customseat.jpg

Somebody has a Wacom tablet. :D

Back