like lambs to the slaughter

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Picture173.jpg

i haven't felt like building so one of these i've had a while. still working on building a set for my family.

the blue huffy in back i got a while back at a local flea market i like. the tubing size is different from the usual frames i find and i haven't looking into matching it yet.

the black schwinn i got today (7/5) from a thrift store that has half price sales every holiday. it and the huffy are both rideable, but i'm so used to stretches now that they feel uncomfortable.

the bare schwinn frame i got yesterday at the same flea market as the huffy. if i weren't having car trouble (it's on the other side of town from me) and being broke more often i could probably have all the frames i need from there by now.

and the 24", i think murray, i got at the same flea market as the rideable schwinn a month or so back at their monday sale (25% off).

if i get them all done and rideable i'll only need about 3 more to have one for each of my brother's and sisters, and the couple who have signifigant others. by then i ought to have the build down pat and i might try to build one to sell.

Back