light and a horn?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Since my dad passed away last week, I went down to Alabama to clear out his house. Got a truck a trailer, and loaded them both and drove home. Got a new 24" MTB bike, my daughter will use. Got a old rusty bike I will cut up for burrito metal. The awesome find was a horn, I THINK. I need yall to tell me about it.
DSCI0881_zps1a7e6743.jpg

DSCI0879_zps3dec2657.jpg

Then I got what I think is a miners light? My Dad had started electrifying it. Shamefully, he drilled the reservoir, so I cant make it work. Guess Ill electrify it.
DSCI0876_zps6b9b3468.jpg

DSCI0877_zps1052eb84.jpg

thanks,Nick. He had been sick for 3 years, but pain free, until his last week and a half. Glad God took him fast. 88 years young.
I inherited his trailer and old Chevy s-10 extended cab. It ran well, but sucked a lot of fuel, haulin that heavy trailer. 150 miles per tankful. 19 gal. tank.
what years were the Klaxon s sold?

klaxon were used in the teens through early thirties I'm not the best person to ask about accessory's maybe someone out there could be more help.

Nick.
Voyager Al said:
thanks,Nick. He had been sick for 3 years, but pain free, until his last week and a half. Glad God took him fast. 88 years young.
I inherited his trailer and old Chevy s-10 extended cab. It ran well, but sucked a lot of fuel, haulin that heavy trailer. 150 miles per tankful. 19 gal. tank.
what years were the Klaxon s sold?

Back