Let's see your Western Flyer's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here are the two Western Flyers that I have in my stash. Still haven't done anything with either one of them.

Photo_A8545F2D-B854-28C2-8917-801DC835BED7.jpg

WP_001418-Copy.jpg

GMANHOUSTON said:
GMANHOUSTON said:
Her's mine..Just a few more things to be done and I'll be ready to roll
IMG_0438.jpg
Here she is finished up!
abfd8ea0.jpg

4fbc2438.jpg

Wow, what an amazing bike!
Looks like the rare Stark Industries Edition.

silvertonguedevil said:
Gosh, I hate to show mine after that one! Great job by the way. She's gorgeous!!

Here's my '57 X-53
Absolutely ZERO wrong with a vintage bike in original dress.

Got this, minus the rear rack, from Terry66 over the weekend at the Versailles show. Thanks again! I gave it to my dad as a surprise gift. It is nearly identical to what he had as a kid and green WF's are hard to find!!

wf1.jpg

Thanks guys!
Silvertongue, my X53 looked just like yours before I decided to restore it! You have a pretty complete bike. Most people prefer it stay original and others prefer restoring, a X53 either way is way cool!
silvertonguedevil said:
Gosh, I hate to show mine after that one! Great job by the way. She's gorgeous!!

Here's my '57 X-53

X530-vi.jpg

X531-vi.jpg

X532-vi.jpg

Not sure if Western Flyer or Sears...any ideas? My only hint that it may be a Sears, is the chrome cap on the fork. Anyway, I have dubbed it the 'Deco Flyer'. Part BMX, part Lowrider, with a Deco flair.

DSCF0182.jpg

DSCF0181-1.jpg

DSCF0189.jpg

I picked up this little girls WF last year when I bought my Firebolt. It's currently in the sale section.
I really like the full fenders and the baby guard.
WP_000776.jpg

Latest posts

Back