lets see what the purists think of my creation

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
actually i was shocked to see steve make that post down below about rat bikes and how positive they were. maybe we are turning them to the dark side?

i know theres at least 2 people i suggested this site too and there here now :mrgreen:
but the ratty truck is a very solid bike and i think alot can respect that(or maybe they didnt see the cuts.........)

karfer67 said:
actually i was shocked to see steve make that post down below about rat bikes and how positive they were. maybe we are turning them to the dark side?

Ha Ha...I think they are all pretty cool folks...most of them probably have a rat of some sort hiding in their garage. :mrgreen:

i too was once a resto only guy. but i realized how cool these rat bikes are and that both have their place. i am amazed at the responces actually

lol yea someone who has a more proper account over there that makes it look like they are not into rat bikes needs to copy a pic of the frame when i whacked the ears off. not that i really like to start stuff but these guys get bent if you use the wrong bolts.

sensor said:
i know theres at least 2 people i suggested this site too and there here now :mrgreen:
but the ratty truck is a very solid bike and i think alot can respect that(or maybe they didnt see the cuts.........)

:mrgreen: i'm one of em :mrgreen:

awesome bike I love the lettering

Where Do i get some tires like those. I want some for my stingray. I am thinking of putting a 24" on the back and a 20" on the front.

a bunch of companys make them. the ones on the ratty truck are kendas. i love the lettering too and if anyone was wondering who the hooligans are that is the bike and car club i am a member of.

Dude,That is a real cool bike.I was like them purists at one time,but have since seen the light.I think it is funny to see guys get mad at it.It is your bike,Do what you want with it.I really dig how it came out.Whatcha got next?

not really sure had the idea of a full on chopper in my mind for a year or so. bout the same time i also thought about doing a salt flat racer bike. iduno i am so drained from this one emotionally i am not really thinking about the next one yet. thanks for the comments though. right now just enjoying the ride

Latest posts

Back