Let me see your motorized bicycles

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I want to see your motorized bicycle. Im going to start a motorized bicycle build soon. Need ideas

OK the Newbie will play, heres my retro redondo beach cruiser, shes an 80 cc and go's like a cut cat, doesn't stop real well but thats why the man upstairs invented Chuck Taylor Sneakers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
was still putting it together when this shot was taken :D

dodgylee said:
doesn't stop real well but thats why the man upstairs invented Chuck Taylor Sneakers :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
I dont know if I would be willing to abuse my Chucks like that. I like them too much! :mrgreen:
They do have nice solid soles though...

Luke.

My Felt 1903 right before I took it apart to do it over (again)....

image-4_zps307978fd.jpg

Here's mine.

There's an entire motorized bike sub-forum under the BUILDS category in this site.

Nice jj256! I like those a lot although my old back hurts just looking at the riding position. You might consider a bright headlight since most drivers aren't looking for a BTR on the road.

Had a get togather at the Scottsdale Pavilions rod and bike show a few weeks back with Big Bill from the motorbicycling forum and his fresh Dyno build! We swapped bikes for a ride and I gotta say that 99cc predator kicks butt! 8)

Velo - been riding the MI back roads and I have serious saddle envy for the Lepper. Someday I need a black leather one or it will be new kidneys for me!

Back