Leather saddle pictures

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I believe that says "BELT"

here is the one I have:

MrPoopypants002.jpg

Mine also has a Fuji logo on the top rear portion. You can sort of see the circle of that logo in the picture. The belt logo on the sides was removed in the trim job, but I remember it.

onelesspedestrian said:
I believe that says "BELT"

now that i you pointed it out i think i can see the L and the T now. man i like the trim job you did onelesspedestrian. makes me think of a baseball wrap. looks cool :D . thanks for the help guys!

thesuicideride said:
thats what i thought but it looks like there are four letters and there is a space between them all. its hard to tell tho. its pretty aged. any idea on what model it might be if it is a brooks?
it is a BELT saddle, made by fujita. an ok saddle. i had one, but sold it with my fixie.

I just got a brand new Brooks B-72 from one of my customers Saturday. He brought it to the shop and ask if I liked this type of seat, I said I do, so he said its yours I just don't like them. I thanked him and he said enjoy it. I like my customers sometimes this thing dosn't have a scuff on it.

I just looked at the Brooks site and they listed as *115.00E, 101.00L or 165.19$. So does this I have to be nicer to this customer or do you think I'm being to nice. My Boss is always saying I spend to much time with one customer, so I need to spread my time out betweeen them.

Betcha' haven't seen one of these yet, it's a SPORT seat from a '70's Czechoslovakian 10 speed. A bike shop near here bought a container full of 'em. The seat was taken off and stored since then, making it NOS. Talk about dry!, I put 3 tablespoons of boot oil on it and it soaked it in like throwing a bucket water into the Sahara. :lol:

seat_0.jpg

question for all you saddle guys..

i found a seat like this

3849266362_a8c19feb77_b.jpg

similar style, not sure what kind it is .. but the spring on it is huge and sticks out past the front and rear like in the seat pictured .. what is a fair price for such a seat? .. its old, and yes leather.

It's like a Brooks B12, earlier versions came with a round leather box that fitted into those giant loops. Brooks India still make a version of the B12. I think Brooks India can only make models that Brooks UK no longer make, although I haven't seen that confirmed.

I got this one about a month ago, Phillips, I think it says P2 on the side.
parkave002.jpg

should see about getting a new piece attached to the front? or just get all new leather?

Latest posts

Back