Leaf Blade Fenders?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I owned a few KHS cruisers about 7 years ago. These look like the skirted fenders that came on those bikes. Your LBS may be able to order them from KHS for you. You may be able to buy a KHS and use it for parts. I will say that my KHS's were great bikes except a chain broke and that is a small thing.

Below is pictured the KHS Flyer Deluxe 6 speed. They put those fenders on a few bikes.

768000d4e323afe9da87e061c856bc44.jpg

Photo is from KHS. Not me. :)

- by Gigmata

Last edited:
I owned a few KHS cruisers about 7 years ago. These look like the skirted fenders that came on those bikes. Your LBS may be able to order them from KHS for you. You may be able to buy a KHS and use it for parts. I will say that my KHS's were great bikes except a chain broke and that is a small thing.

Below is pictured the KHS Flyer Deluxe 6 speed. They put those fenders on a few bikes.

768000d4e323afe9da87e061c856bc44.jpg

Photo is from KHS. Not me. :)

- by Gigmata
boy that looks like money.

My brother in laws Norco has them and I know I have seen them for sale by themselves somewhere maybe Electra
If I was going To run fenders they are what I would use .
I completely agree.. despite my searches, Im still coming up empty so far.

I see these fenders... [Id upload, but Im in the families house atm..]
..they look like nice big Ballooner fenders, but have this extra wide tail end on them that looks like a leaf giving the wheel some extra coverage for the back end of each fender. I think a few were used in some RRBBO's..

Anyone have a namebrand for them? Or make them and have a set price?

[Need em for a 1939 26" Columbia Westfield Super Deluxe]

FZ

as always, any feedback mucho appreciated, though not expecting anything until tomorrow.
Enjoy the Fireplace and good surroundings!

i just bought a used set,there are a number of these around but mine are of a fuji shangrilatwin,do a search for fuli crusiers and you willsee em

I was looking at the Build Photos on the home page for this site. I saw one bike with them on front and rear. You may be ably to figure out how to make some. They look pretty basic and once they are painted they would look great.

I was looking at the Build Photos on the home page for this site. I saw one bike with them on front and rear. You may be ably to figure out how to make some. They look pretty basic and once they are painted they would look great.
Im feeling the same,. I might need to slightly reshape them to fit my 24", but with time passing, and the search for the fenders availability.. I have hopes to learn enough to do that by the time I find them..

[unless of course they come in a stock size avail. for a 24"]
I cant wait to see what they'd look like on the Tortoise. I've since removed the apes and put on a set of flipped bars for a more.."Lean" ride. It was a little scary riding like that so close to the gooseneck at first, but I seem to get better leg leverage and momentum..In the meantime, until I find the fenders to purchase at my leisure [because I have someone with a tank for me here I should handle first..] I might just remove the non stock rear fender. Cause the "Skirted" or "leafblade" style are gonna look Awesome!

FZ

Sure are a lot of people trying to help you with this. On here..
But you write all of this.
[unless of course they come in a stock size avail. for a 24"]
I cant wait to see what they'd look like on the Tortoise. I've since removed the apes and put on a set of flipped bars for a more.."Lean" ride. It was a little scary riding like that so close to the gooseneck at first, but I seem to get better leg leverage and momentum..In the meantime, until I find the fenders to purchase at my leisure [because I have someone with a tank for me here I should handle first..] I might just remove the non stock rear fender. Cause the "Skirted" or "leafblade" style are gonna look Awesome!

Have you considered posting a picture of your project that you want to use these on? It might make all of these people feel involved with your project.

Just a thought.

i got mine used at a bike shop for 30 bucks,you might try fuji and see if they sell em,if you use some of the big 24 inch the outside diamiter is the same as a 26 so the fenders would look right

Have you considered posting a picture of your project that you want to use these on? It might make all of these people feel involved with your project.

Just a thought.

Right you are, however below My little writing box it says, and allow me to copy/paste;
"Uploads are not available.
Draft saved Draft deleted "
Cant help you there, but I can tell you it pretty much looks the same as it does in the recent "Tortoise" post in the BUILDS forum. might be a page or so back.

FZ

Back