LAZY CRAIGSLIST ADS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
LOL Lazy Craigslist ads, they crack me up.

A couple months ago I seen one titled, "bike for sale".... so I click on it, and all it says is, "Call John", and then had his phone number, lol.

http://kansascity.craigslist.org/bik/981014458.html

Sometimes he will start the ad out with an "OK" also. Doesn't even put the dashes into the phone number. I always wonder if he places them with some sort of incredibly limited mobile device like an Apple Newton with internet connectivity or something... :lol:

" Bike for sale"

"Ike fjord snails?" Ohhhh....stupid Newton!

the photo may be lousy, but at least his spelling is terrible.

This thread is cracking me up...

But I have to agree about the non-descript ads. The ad where I found my Roadmaster Luxury Liner was just labeled:

Bicycles

and for the info:

"old bikes one male one female"

Good thing he had a picture!

The ad is still up, the female is still for sale.
http://newhaven.craigslist.org/bik/968999837.html

Here's the ad copy from one titled "Ladies Vintage Hawthorne Bike $250 - This is a ladies Hawthorne Bike. I am told this is a rare find. I had one person to tell me they paid over 900.00 dollars for one that they had purchased and it didn't have the basket and it wasn't in good of shape. Please email with any questions. I will only accept cash. Picture number 2 has the basket with it. In picture number 1 i have taken the basket off so it wouldn't get messed up. " (Shows a 60s middleweight, nothing special....) ~Adam

GodHatesCleveland said:
Hooch said:

Wow, what a deal. Those Schwim's are pretty rare....of course, it would be funny as heck if you got there and the lettering on the bikes actually spelled "Schwim".

Not only are they "Schwims" but they are Schwim "Bycycles". Double rare.

Hooch... have you ever received an e-mail from yourself inquiring about one of your own ads? :lol:
I just imagine you buying and selling so much you forget what's what.

Back