Labor Day Bike Swap Seabrook NH

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it was a nice swap last year. little bit of everything. I'll be bringing at least 3 men's tank bikes and one ladies tanker, several other bikes from 40's to new stuff, whole bunch of frames, some wheels, couple of mountain bike projects, bucket of forks, bucket of handlebars. count on a trailer load from me!

I'll try to be there for this one; it was raining like crazy last year on the way there and on the return home, but it didn't rain on the swap! :)

I'm completely freighted! I should have counted them up but forgot. This could be a new record for me. I even had 2 pre swap sales today which was cool. Only one bike didn't make the load but not much can be done about that.

weather is looking good, or just fair depending on when you check. seems to be changing every hour. I'm optimistic we will have a great swap though, and I'm bringing a tent..

Walker, how did the bike swap go?
Did anyone have a "ramshorn" or equivalent "ramshorn-type" handlebar for sale?
How were your sales?

hey ZL, swap was good. almost no muscle bikes, and no rams horns. I came home with a fraction of what I left with. Saw a bunch of familiar faces, had a good time talking with everyone and getting sunstroke (not really but man it was hot in that parking lot). I think I sold 9 bikes all together at the swap, sold 2 the day before from locals who saw my posting on CL, sold lots of parts, wheels, tires etc. and enjoyed giving a bunch of stuff away. Sold a guy a Manitou suspension fork for 10$ and threw in a Scott mtb frame and a Jamis mtb frame.

side note. There were the most unique collection of hats there. I saw a bowler, top had, pith helmet and a cool panama jack style hat with built in green sunvisor.

Bowlers are making a comeback; last year there were several high school and college students including one adult that wore them around here. Good to know that sale’s went well for you, Walker and yes, it was hotter than The Bad Place here too!

Back