(LA) Classic/lowrider bike show - cluver city (short notice)

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey all, a close friend of mine belongs to a lowrider car club called classic lowriders - this is copy pasted:

this is the first one, so lets try to get classics to show up.

CLASSIC LOWRIDERS CAR CLUB PRESENT OUR 1ST ANNUAL BIKE SHOW
GOIN ON JULY 10TH AT BIG LOU'S COLLECTIBLES IN CULVER CITY ALL BIKE CLUBS AND SOLO RIDERS WELCOMED
SO IT'LL BE GOIN ON JULY 10TH AT BIG LOU'S TOYS & COLLECTIBLES: 5413 SEPULVEDA BLVD IN CULVER CITY, CA 90230 THE SHOW WILL START AT: 10AM-2PM ADMISSIONS IS: FREE
BICYCLE ENTRY FEE IS $10
PEDAL CAR ENTRY FEE IS $10
MODEL CAR ENTRY FEE IS $3 OR 2 FOR $5
ALL BIKE CLUBS AND SOLO RIDERS WELCOMED

1st
2nd places for 16, 20, 26 3 wheeler, and origanal from 16 to 26 inchers
1st 2nd 3rd for models just 1 class

this is a first for this show - ill be bringing my 53 firestone super cruiser imperial -

f524683a.jpg

sunday july 10!!

hey congrats! i'm new to RRB's and been following your build for RRBO#6 (looking extremely sharp) plus your collection and i'm bummed that i just thought of looking at the events thread to meet fellow rat rodder's in the so cal area. i know you mentioned it was short notice but hopefully it went well to have another soon. i've been so engulfed in everyones build off that i'm barely looking around this amazing site to feed my new found obsession!

Back