la bici matada

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
well......went from a drawing on paper to a drawing in soap stone on the garage floor :lol:
butcheredbike001.jpg

ohhhhhhh the carnage!!!!!!
butcheredbike003.jpg

laying tubes......
butcheredbike002.jpg

still more to do and parts to find but its a start....

Re: butchered bike

OH MAN! ....You got the first shoe shot of the build off!...............I may have to pull out. :p

KOTA said:
OH MAN! ....You got the first shoe shot of the build off!...............I may have to pull out. :p

those vans gotta be in there, so i know which pictures are his :lol:

KOTA said:

:shock: impressive, i think your a step above everyone else already !!! badumpbump (sorry, bad joke)

CCR said:
KOTA said:

:shock: impressive, i think your a step above everyone else already !!! badumpbump (sorry, bad joke)
Maybe he is a shoe in ??? .....................And another Badumpbump

looks like a good start to me nice flow and ground clearance what a concept :mrgreen: i like it

Well poop ...All I have is a neck and a start on a fork and you got all those cool chalk marks and best of all....Direction. :cry:

UncleKudzu said:
your layout method is genius! is that a hose you're using for a flexible curve?
no hose....the silver on the bottom is just some square tube that i was using to check ground clearance for my cranks and keep everything level

sensor said:
no hose...

whatever that is in the second picture under the blue frame looked like a garden hose to me. oh well, garden-hose-as-big-ol'-flexible-curve might be a useful layout tool... or, or, pre-visualizing aid - you could to some degree see what a curve looked like in 3-D by modeling it with garden hose on the floor.

anyway, looks like you're off to a great start on a cool build. carry on!

ahh.....air hose
gotta cut those bikes up somehow(if you need to get curves theres a trick one of my old bosses taught me you can use welding rod and bend it then trace or in a pinch a coat hanger or 2 will work :wink: )....

Had to dig this back up.
mrmoto003.jpg

Latest posts

Back