Kustom bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Not to sure about that fork, would want to see some closer pictures of it. Other wise I would offer $30 and you could part out.

ratina said:
I dont see much value in parts, might be a schwinn seat though?

the seat looks to thin to be a schwinn seat, most if not all schwinn, murray, huffy banana seats i remember have more of a lip to where you couldnt see where the seat mounted to the post, Id offer 20 and go from there

I would get it for the stp sticker.. but them I am easy that way .. :lol: :lol: fender and seat
apes really look like only reall useable stuff... thats a poor boy special

Frame was a girl's bike, looks like dad welded a bar across the top to "man it up" a little. Fork is just 2 forks welded together. Sissy bar is 2 bolted together, every 1 piece on the bike is made of 2 pieces! haha I'd give them $40 for it and keep it as is, no doubt this was a kids bike at one point and not someone building something just to try to make money. It's cobbled together, but pretty neat looking.

Sissy bar alone is worth that much. Go for it.

Edit: Just noticed sissy bar was two put together :? still worth it though probably, id buy it.

It looks cool and to me any cool bike is worth $50. I'd still try to negotiate to get it as low as you can but I'd say it's a buy.

Back