Kiko'o (stretched) cruiser

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So i finally figured out how to post pics karfer....hahahaha. nah, so here it is for now. well, i bought this thing stock through a friend in LA and the only thing that i kept is the frame, sprocket, chain and handlebars. I gotta thanks to karfer once again for hooking me up with these sick 3" thick bricks and this insane brooks seat. I just bought 3" white wall thick bricks and gonna mount those soon so i can keep these for later. the only thing is i cant decide if i want to mount the white walls on black rims or chrome rims. what do you guys think?

so i was also thinking about putting on some twisted handle bars? think that would be too much?

DSCN0761.jpg

DSCN0760.jpg

DSCN0758.jpg

DSCN0755.jpg

DSCN0752.jpg

nice bike. I like the details- pedals, tires and Brooks. How did you get the twisted springs on the saddle.

ah, the twisted springs came with the brooks. thats one of the reasons i was willing to drop the cash for this thing. ahhaaha.

Good lookin bike! Chrome rims with the WW, classie. 8)

Cool ride, Keoki! I love these stretched cruiser dimensions!

i LOVE this bike thanks for letting me help ya on figuring out what parts to use this bike is by far my fave stretch i have had a hand in putting together.

she looks perfect now .. but if you wanna switch up to WW's, they may looks slick on a set
of anodized red wheels to match the peddles ... they could be hard to find and expensive though
but either way you choose to go this bike is hot

i had them on red wheels but i sold them to karfer when he was hooking me up with all the other parts. it was worth it. im thinking of black rims with red spokes for the WW's. Everyones saying to leave the white thick bricks on but i wanna put those on for cruises, shows etc. especially since the all white thick bricks are really hard to get now. i called Felt and they said their 6 months back ordered or something like that. im getting a set of 24" black wheels from karfer this weekend. one has chrome spokes and the other has black spokes so im gonna end up painting them anyways. probably red?

on the black wheels i would be reluctant to paint the spokes. if anything i might consider changing out the chrome nipples to red ones like on the felt crass.

karfer67 said:
on the black wheels i would be reluctant to paint the spokes. if anything i might consider changing out the chrome nipples to red ones like on the felt crass.

good call. then i should get black spokes at the same time then huh? do you have those at your shop or do we have to order them?

ahhhh now your thinking. i have some precut black spokes but i also can cut them as needed in black as well. not sure if i have red nipples in stock might need to order them. but once done now you would have a sick one of set of wheels.

karfer67 said:
ahhhh now your thinking. i have some precut black spokes but i also can cut them as needed in black as well. not sure if i have red nipples in stock might need to order them. but once done now you would have a sick one of set of wheels.

lets do this!! i wanna do it before the ride.....then its deciding which setup to go with for the ride......and i want to get a frame similer to your jc higgins. i want to start one soon. i found one on ebay. waiting for the lady to respond.

no problem i think i can get the wheels done in time. as far as tires sorry buddy you have to keep the white ones. when you come by with the dart you can check out the lucky7, she rolls 26" white felt tires and they have about 200 miles on them. and i have a few extra frames laying around if you want to take a look.

karfer67 said:
no problem i think i can get the wheels done in time. as far as tires sorry buddy you have to keep the white ones. when you come by with the dart you can check out the lucky7, she rolls 26" white felt tires and they have about 200 miles on them. and i have a few extra frames laying around if you want to take a look.

heck yeah im gonna keep the white tires but do you mean for the ride? i was planning on using them for the ride on the chrome rims. the black rims are gonna be for the white walls i bought the other day. and felt came out with 26" all whites? ...., i gotta see that. tomorrow is gonna be a good day....

Latest posts

Back