Kiko'o (stretched) cruiser update.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
So here it is again......I added a profile sprocket and a chrome chain. Thats it for now. I also ordered a set of black wheels and gonna change out the nipples for red ones and wrap them with thick brick white walls. Cant wait for that. Oh, and Adam spaced out my fork for me so it wouldn't rub my front tire. Thanks again for that. The ride is gonna be nuts this weekend!!!

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

lookin good the fork turned out real nice but boy i could not ride a bike that low i took her for a spin before you picked her up and wow it does not take much to scrape the pedals. but boy this bike feels cool when toolin along

Keoki_D said:
So here it is again......I added a profile sprocket and a chrome chain. Thats it for now. I also ordered a set of black wheels and gonna change out the nipples for red ones and wrap them with thick brick white walls. Cant wait for that. Oh, and Adam spaced out my fork for me so it wouldn't rub my front tire. Thanks again for that. The ride is gonna be nuts this weekend!!!

what size springer fork are you using?

DSCN0771.jpg

DSCN0772.jpg

DSCN0773.jpg

DSCN0774.jpg

what size springer fork are you running on that bike?

love the profile imperial sprocket i always thought those were pretty classy looking, i've had 3 of them.

ratina said:
Great color combo thats gonna have. Ive wanted one of these stretch frames since I first saw one online. I can't find any for cheap though. Maybe I'll try building my own.

thanks im trying to make sure it doesnt end up looking like a candy cane though. haha

Back