kiko'o (stretched) cruiser....new pics!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
praise the lowered and i went for a ride today and it was such a beautiful day that we had to take some pics down in Old Sac. Here's some of the shots we got. You all know which bike is mine and the green one is skylers. My favorite pic is the 3rd one down....it came out sweeeet.

DSCN0807.jpg

DSCN0798.jpg

DSCN0796.jpg

DSCN0794.jpg

DSCN0793.jpg

DSCN0792.jpg

DSCN0790.jpg

Rat Rod said:
Awesome shots...love the train backdrop!

yeah, we were trying to think of a place to go but we live in downtown so there's only a few places around that wont have cars and buildings haha. or we could drive to karfer's hood and take some country shots!

yeah got to check out keokis ride last night...what can i say its a well built clean ride(btw hes a cool guy too)
i know karfer got some shots of the bikes last night at the shop but i dont know if heck post them

Here, I couldn't help myself, it needed to be aged...
:)
DSCN0794.jpg

I LOVE THAT BIKE!!!

tomb said:
Here, I couldn't help myself, it needed to be aged...
:)
DSCN0794.jpg

wow! thats waaaaay better! i like how you got rid of the other rim.....i gotta learn how to do that photoshop stuff.

PRAISE THE LOWERED said:
ITS A CARDINAL SIN OF RRB.COM NOT TO DO AN INTRO! HIT THAT FORUM UP SON! FRIDAY 3/14 ..RIDE...PICS ON THE CAPITOL WALL...CAPITOL STEPS...SO FORTH

i already did an intro homie..........almost a month or so ago. look for it! the subject is howzit.

Keoki_D said:
PRAISE THE LOWERED said:
ITS A CARDINAL SIN OF RRB.COM NOT TO DO AN INTRO! HIT THAT FORUM UP SON! FRIDAY 3/14 ..RIDE...PICS ON THE CAPITOL WALL...CAPITOL STEPS...SO FORTH

i already did an intro homie..........almost a month or so ago. look for it! the subject is howzit.

AH MAN I LOOKED BUT DIDNT SEE LET ME LOOK AGAIN

Nice bikes! I pass over those frames all the time on ebay not realizing how some simple component changes could make them look that much cooler. Great job!

briancustoms said:
Nice bikes! I pass over those frames all the time on ebay not realizing how some simple component changes could make them look that much cooler. Great job!

yeah, living in an apt in downtown sac doesnt give me much room for all sorts of tools and room where i can really "build" bikes.....

Keoki_D said:
briancustoms said:

yeah, living in an apt in downtown sac doesnt give me much room for all sorts of tools and room where i can really "build" bikes.....

And that's what it's all about, building something cool to ride with what you can.

Back