kids cool bikes

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
This Hawthorn was saved from the garage sale blues, mother law was cleanin. A cool bike, a wall hanger now. removable bar, kids pixie i got on
SchwinnPixie.jpg
my own. thanks for looking MB
HAWTHORNE20ORIG.jpg

Just finished this one for my daughter. Started life as a huffy seafarer. Converted to a BMX

2013-01-27161307_zpse41459bc.jpg

heres a cool stelber with solid 20" tires i took in partial trade during last fall. with a little tinkering it would be rideable again. it was too cool to pass it up so i added it to my stable :D
im still not sure what im gonna do with it yet ? ( keep /trade )
955_zps050f6fcf.jpg

We have more kids bikes 60 Schwinn Hornet original pai
60hornet.jpg
nt even the tires. The kids are a great excuse to buy more bikes!!!!!!

Was pink. Painted it for grandson.
0012-2.jpg

His favorite
001-54.jpg

Made for grand daughter, a while back. Made it a little to small for her. She outgrew it quickly. Very difficult for a kid to ride. Bike was stripped and most parts were used on the ABOVE Ross
015-1.jpg

$75 Swap meet in Monson MA..../Bought it for a friend who said his was stolen when he was a kid (exact bike).
001-40.jpg

Is that 24 inch? Is that tank original Schwinn? If both answers are yes, you have a $300 tank there.

MAD BRAD said:
We have more kids bikes 60 Schwinn Hornet original pai
60hornet.jpg
nt even the tires. The kids are a great excuse to buy more bikes!!!!!!

Oh yea!!! it is a all original bike with a nos rear fender. We have the original, rear fender which was rolled. The pedals were wrong we got the correct ones on it. The rack is not on the front of the bike, we do have it. We had to buy nos grips. My older son got this for good grades. He had to pass it down for cash for college. The younger brother owns it now he said he is keeping it. The local Schwinn guy was very surprised to see it. He said he has the same bike, and has not seen to many. May be the best bike we own Thanks for looking a CL find ten years ago MB :D

'71 Schwinn Lil Tiger 12". I've since finished it with the rest of the decals, training wheels, headbadge and streamers. I'll try to get new pics soon.

greentiger.jpg

Here's my sons in order that he got them:
57 pixie(Changed the wheels to coaster/pneumatic tires):
jesseriding007.jpg

199? Huffy women's 26" that I sectioned into to a 20" boy's moto-bike:
IMG_0192.jpg

His full custom frame/wheels/bars that I made for him(Plan9Customs SpiderBaby):
IMG_0144-1.jpg

IMG_0148-3.jpg

His next one. 1938 Hawthonre zep:
IMG_0093.jpg

It's much further than that. I just haven't taken any pictures recently.

Back