kent tandem bike

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
anyone have any clue on the value of one of these ....my buddy picked one up n want 2 sell it but not sure what its worth ....it need some work on the shift cables n brake cables ...but other than that seems like its all good !!! any info would b cool !!!!
IMG_20120507_112446.jpg

IMG_20120507_112456.jpg

IMG_20120507_112513.jpg

They sold new for around 200 samolians wally world around 5-6 years ago. I had one show-up here over the weekend, looks identical to yours.

not mine but thnx ...im not sure what his plans r with this beast ...prolly got it free n wants an arm n leg for it ...need all new cables thats just what i seen at a quick glance ...who knows what else !!! i want the tires thats about it ..LOL thnx for ur
response !!! MIKE

now that i look back ..i could use that front sprocket for a left side drive bike .....HMMMMMM

Fred Meyers here carry a Pacific Brand for $280. Probably along the lines of that type of bike. i picked one up one like that one for $100 that needed saddles, grips and a good tune, now i have $300 into it.

Back