karfer vs. sensor: a.k.a the beer build off

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
sensor that is not what i ment at all i know u can build. but as far as frame mods go u have done more than me. i in all reality have no idea what i am doing i just tack stuff stand back look at it laugh rip it apart and go at it again. i have nothing but the highest respect for ya but when you see what i am trying and keep in mind it is my first try at doing my own frame u will understand. and yeah you are ready for movies buddy you are good sorta blair witch project all that was missing was the creepy music

as an end time i dont know i will be honest i am no where near done so i will toss that too you. i am taking this bike real serious i want to pull what i want off and i have already had engineering issues i am working through and yea i might be able to make it just work for a ride but u know how i am with my bikes they gotta work just like yours and i want this one to do the same

bhgthgthe.jpg

hthyju.jpg

hthh.jpg

lopppp.jpg

got the mid tube done and tacked in. making headway

dude that grinder has to run the guard. see after you left i swaped for a cut off wheel. well the thinner wheel made the nut bottom out before it tightened. not bad enough you cant be dangermouse and take the guards off tools but when you do it tries to kill you by the disk flying off when you turn off the tool. and greg THATS why the guard is on there.

karfer67 said:
dude that grinder has to run the guard. see after you left i swaped for a cut off wheel. well the thinner wheel made the nut bottom out before it tightened. not bad enough you cant be dangermouse and take the guards off tools but when you do it tries to kill you by the disk flying off when you turn off the tool. and greg THATS why the guard is on there.
I got the same grinder. If you flip the upper washer thing over it has a smaller nub so the cut off wheels tighten down. Still run the guard though.

no u dont hehe. thanks i hope to have the whole front half done very soon so i can get started on the rear and the fork

Hey karfer, I think sensor pulled a fast one on ya. I think your in this build off by yourself!

nope i didnt ditch him kota :lol:
i guess no one reads the posts unless theyve got pictures huh?
myframe001.jpg

that is actually part of my frame....sorry about the video(although it did show the 90% done frame.....albeit in .001 seconds :lol: ) but since this doesnt actually start until tomorrow after autoramas done i wasnt going to show anything until it was time.... :p
so next time i post ill have some real mockup/build stuff added

sensor said:
i guess no one reads the posts unless theyve got pictures huh?

Our simple little minds need visual stimulation! :lol:

You may want to consider a change in dolls, er-uhh I mean action figures.

charlie.jpg

the bike looks shhhhwwweeet sensor hmm what is going on with the chain though? neat and as for the graphics i remember that too back in the day i want to say spitfire but i think i am wrong. i have not been able to touch my bike because of the bike o rama that has basicly been my address for the last 4 days. today (sunday) is the last day and then things will return to normal or at least as normal as they always are. i dig the double middle tube and i hear ya got a job that is great news!!!!

finally got the last tube to complete the front half of the frame and started bending it up last night. so far so good once i get that one done life will be much better.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back