Just sayin THANKS

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
24   0   0
I'd just thought I'd say THANKS TO STEVE andEVERY ONE, who has put time and effort in posting pics, giving ideas, explaining their ideas, showing us how that item works etc..[ I would'nt have thought of in years] and just inventing some of the wildest and coooooolllest ratrod hot rod, rust buckets, home brewed bikes I've seen.
CHEERS!
MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR :mrgreen:

i agree thank you for your kind words but it is not without members like yourself that this forum would not work. for a long time there was a core group of members and now that has gotten much wider in number which i really like. i personally am very much influenced by looking at what other people are building and if i see something i like will incorperate it into my rides. this site is awsome from the forum to those that make it up.

Thanks guys...your kind words are appreciated. :oops:

I will say this though...the credit goes to the members on the site for making it what it is.

Without everyone putting the time and effort to share their creativity, ideas and assistance, it would be a pretty boring forum.

yeah one of the reasons i like this place so much (aside from all the great bikes and ideas) is the fact that theres no snobbery or squabbles! great group of people here(not to mention all the help and sweet rides) :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

For the past few years I've been collecting and restoring vintage bmx bikes. There are a couple of big old school bmx sites, and a bunch of smaller ones, and I used to visit almost all of them. While I never grew tired of doing the restorations, what I did get tired of was the petty whining and fighting among some of the people on those sites. Someone was always pissing and moaning about how this part is wrong, or you have to do it this way and not that way...
This place is absolutely one of the coolest sites I have ever been to, and I'm blown away by not only the bikes but by the community ya'll have created. No elitism, no pissing matches, just cool bikes and good people.
To echo Outsider, thanks Steve and everyone else...I'm glad to be here.
Happy Holidaze!

i agree pete. we have never out and out said "no your bike is not a rat rod go post pics of it somewhere else" really just about anything goes here. i mean we all have somewhat different takes on "what is a rat rod?" and yea everyone gets a long for the most part also there is a great core group of contributing members so this is site will only grow and grow.

yea man, i mean i know my entry isnt a "rat" at all seeing as if it was made from a brand new complete bike and parts
if you compare it with the car scene lingo i guess its more of a Kustom from the 50's and early 60's
anyways my point is, i put alot of time and effort into it as did everyone else here did with theirs
we all had an idea and acted on it
and through this time of inspiration and busted knuckles and redo's and trial and error, we all had a blast.
so anyways cant wait til next time

Latest posts

Back