Just Got Back From Band Camp.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hey guys i just got back from band camp and im super tired and burnt...well not that burnt but burnt.I had a great time and i will try to upload some picks i took of me and some friends and someother stuff. :D

Pics? Not if there related to a certain movie scene!

"This one time, at band camp..."

Yo T! Whats up?! Glaad ur back cant wait to see ya. SCHOOL STARTS MONDAY! YES!! :D Lol. Dude i got a cruiser for u its at my grandpas. Im gonna try 2 get dad to take me to get it.

Tyler, Heres what ur bikes gonna look like :)
DSCF0913.jpg

School Rocks man! i cant wait lol, WOODSHOP AGAIN!!!

Got some piks i stole from friends myspaces i have to wait to get mine developed well here you go.
l_4fb17d387b3c8ca068486c369cd3d649.jpg
Seniors 08 will be missed.
l_f9605e396d37242e17399d80f18698fd.jpg
lol all the Freshmen.
l_7a6ff1a32afbf0587d228ebd05f94666.jpg
The 2 hottes women i know the Drum majors.

Tyler, did dana dress up stupid anyway? lol SHES A JUNIOR! Ahahah

No dana had to dress up like that i think jacky was her senior so thats where the chinese hat came in but idk.But i was the funniest thing uyou would have ever seen.

Manny Moons said:
^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! :mrgreen:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :mrgreen:

Guys I could be arrested just looking at those pictures. Been a long time since high school. My 20th High School Reunion is next year... Time goes by fast. I know it's a cliche' but enjoy it while you can.

Manny Moons said:
^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! ^ Jail bait!!! :mrgreen:

lol im 16 im 16 im 16 im 16 im 16 im 16 im 16 im 16

shes 17 shes 17 shes 17 shes 17 shes 17 shes 17 shes 17 shes 17

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

I know im gonna miss it. I can feel it already, i Love school man, football games, pep rallys, Sneaking out to lunch.. Its great. AND THE GIRLS OMG!!

Ahhh Rickster I understand. Beware the siren call of the older woman. That way lies madness....

Lol Older women have more experience. At least thats what grandpa tells me, Sorry gramps but im not interested in anything that old. Although i do have the hots for my friends 20Y.O Sister :D Lol

My Great Uncle since deceased told me this when we were riding in his car. I was 15 years old. He said "Getting old isn't so bad. To you "hot" women range from 13 or 14 to the mid 30's. To me girls from 18 to mid 60's look hot. I have a much larger pool to pick from"

Back