just for fun fun fun by the rat patrol

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
this weekend the rat patrol B.C. chicago had it "Ratification" meet, so i decided to show of some pics, mabye it will inspire the imagination of others :mrgreen: enjoy :D
DSC07632.jpg

DSC07635.jpg

DSC07624.jpg

DSC07648.jpg

DSC07638.jpg

DSC07651.jpg

DSC07657.jpg

Great Freak Bikes. I love the High Wheel.

You guys are awsome, I always enjoy seeing your creations and rides. Is that a Coker 36" wheel that Johnny Payphone's high wheeler is made out of? Thanks for sharing...Kelly

honestly i dont know, i briefly got to see it and i dont really know the guy who made that bike. it wasn't johnnys other wise i would have an answer for you. i know almost the whole frame of that bike and another from the same guy was custom made. As u can tell johnny was the first one on and i was busy taking pics. i tried to get on it but magically me legs became too short :( but it was fun. anyways i can try and find out if you really wanna know. i'm gonna have to ask and see if anyone else lnows more about it.

Don't sweat it, I was just admiring, and the Coker Monster is the only thing I can think of that has wheels that big. Thanks again, long live the Rat Patrol...Kelly

Yeah, I've seen these folks on other websites....Chicago, etc.

Seems like the Rat Patrol folks have something in common with the Freak Bike Militia...at least their bikes do anyway.

Obviously the term "Rat" isn't being used in the same context as "Rat Rods".

YEAAAAAHH Rat Patrol!!!
good stuff!

chaddilac said:
Man those are some characters!!! check out the spurs onthe chick inthe skirt!

yeah i loved them, i was tring to see if she can buy me some :wink:

That pennyfarthing is a manufactured bike. However it had been heavily kustomized by the old boricua owner. Check online and you can find them, they're relatively cheap and I assume you can buy just the 36" fixed wheel, that could be useful.

Back