just a little redline help please

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
the owner claims this is a 1984 proline 20 ...ive never seen the decals like this before bogus?

IMAG0178_zps6cc7805f.jpg

IMAG0181_zps91ae404d.jpg

i been looking around with little luck on it ..he wants like 250$ and behind it is a hutch windstyler with built in pegs on forks

looks like the Akisu BMX I just got. Check it out on the museum or google image search Akisu bmx. Mine was dressed up like a RL too. The made bikes for DB and RL and others too so it may be legit and it may be stickers. The rear drop outs will tell the story. IMHO
at 250 i would pass. It does look like RL tapered forks though.

thats why i questioned this bike ...the decals dont look right ...i am suppose to look at this in person i cant tell much about the dropouts from the bad pics i got

the sticker on the top tube looks like it should be on the down tube and the one on the seat tube should be on the top...mind you this is my opinion from the few i have looked at.

yeah in the email i was told the wheels are wrong and i could look around to see if i can locate the correct ones in the pile ...im just wondering about the decals like u said they look backwards and i havnt found any that look like that

Back