Join in Prayer for Boston Bombing Victims.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Our prayers go out to the victims of the cowardly bombing in Boston today. Please join in prayer with Cindy and I tonight. Children were injured and one Eight Year Old Boy lost his life. :( Kerry

I hadn't heard about this until I saw it here first.
Prayers for the victems and the people or person responsible.
If another country claims it I probably will pray for them, but rest assured I am going to work to make parts for the m1a1 abrhams tank, nuts for the 50 cal. machine guns, and parts for the 100mm howitzer.

Prayers are great but we need to eliminate these animals and the scum supplying them.I'm afraid we haven't had any leadership with courage since WWII to deal with our enemies

I endeavor to just do Prayer and clean fun on RRB. I have some agreement with you, but I try not to discuss politics on this site. I can not draw any conclusions about who or how many are involved in this foul deed at this time.Your opinion is certainly your right and has value, however, I'm thinking about the innocent victims in this thread. I thank you for caring enough to respond.

detroiter60 said:
Prayers are great but we need to eliminate these animals and the scum supplying them.I'm afraid we haven't had any leadership with courage since WWII to deal with our enemies

Back