JC Higgins

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
22   0   0
This bike is not mine yet. It did not sell on ebay so I sent the guy an e-mail with an offer that I did not think he would take but he said ok & as soon as he gets a bike box from walmart he'll let me know how to send the money & ship it to me. So hopefully it will be in the garage soon. Anyone have a tank laying around for this bike just incase?
Picture1.jpg

I beleive this is a coffin take style which means it is for a straight bar. I had that on my watch list til I read it was only the right side :?

Joe

mastronaut said:
This one? hehe
Tank.jpg

sweet score! i remember seein someone post that up as it made its run on ebay. if the right side only tank is at a good price (like below half of the regular goin rate on a full tank) i would grab it. ive seen a left side only tank on ebay go cheap and i passed it up just because it was only half, then not long after saw a right side only go cheap.

Looks like I won't be getting the bike now cause he wants to put the bike in 2 boxes to ship it which is going to cost more & he wants to charge me $20 for him taking the bike apart. I'm sorry but I'm not paying someone to take a bike apart!!

Back