Jaguar tank

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Who makes a good re-pop tank for a Schwinn jaguar. I have seen a guy in ebay that has some that look great! Im just not sure if its good quality. This is my first tank bike redo and id like it to be decent when its done. I've seen some that come with horns and some that don't. I believe my frame has horns.
Sorry for the newb question ,but I am a newb. :shock:

aefd8307-ccd0-3fdd.jpg

aefd8307-cced-e6dc.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Your frame has the clips for a slimline tank. I didn't know anyone made a repop of that one. You could go with the full size tank but you might have to grind the clips off. Not sure. Gary

B607 said:
Your frame has the clips for a slimline tank. I didn't know anyone made a repop of that one. You could go with the full size tank but you might have to grind the clips off. Not sure. Gary
Well, that's great! I was wanting a fullsize tank! Thanks for the help.

If your jaguar has speeds with rear brake the original canti tank had a factory notch for the cables to run through,havent seen to many but they are out there,i have one but no camera,you can cut a notch in the other tanks but its not as nice as the factory one,AJ

5speed said:
If your jaguar has speeds with rear brake the original canti tank had a factory notch for the cables to run through,havent seen to many but they are out there,i have one but no camera,you can cut a notch in the other tanks but its not as nice as the factory one,AJ
Mine is just a single speed. Thanks for the info though!

Back