J C Higgins Jet-Flow

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Check this new barn find out. I have not even dusted it off yet! Ive been dying to find one of these. :lol:

Musselman Hub, Original Allstate tires, minty original seat, all reflectors in great shape, original cheesegrater chainguard, pedals are actually red just bad lighting

JCHIGGINS003.jpg

JCHIGGINS001.jpg

JCHIGGINS002.jpg

Wow, very nice find.

Did Unchained have one of those too. I seem to remember him posting a picture of one but can't remember. You guys in Mass. get all the cool chit. 8) :shock:

Joe

Cool find. I really like that rear light on the rack. I wish the western US was not bike Siberia.

Danimal said:
WOW Glenn, that is awesome! You guys are amazing.

Now what is the difference between a Color Flow and a Jet Flow? Anybody?

The jet flow was the specially trimmed model made for approximately two years (beginning in '56 and running into '57). It was only made for two years, and featured the embossed jet pipe tank, cheesegrater guard, chrome fenders, and two tone red and black paint scheme. Glenn's is a late '56 or '57 because of the visored headlight- the bezel on the carrier came about sometime late in '56 as well, I believe. Glenn, that is a downright killer score, and I am so jealous right now that you have no idea. :lol: :wink:

yeshoney said:
Wow, very nice find.

Did Unchained have one of those too. I seem to remember him posting a picture of one but can't remember. You guys in Mass. get all the cool chit. 8) :shock:

Joe

Yes I did, I've had a few. :D They are my all time favorites on styling.

eq5vyh.jpg

2m6tp20.jpg

BankerRAt said:
just gonna clean, detail, lube and let her hang like the rest of them i have :)

Send it over to lovely old Oakham, MA and I'll ride it everyday. :wink: :lol:

or you could just park it next to Joey Mac-n-cheese's bike and have it fall into yours and fall to the ground :(

LOL, Joe

Danimal said:
Send it up to New Hampshire and I'll crash it into one of Joe's bikes. :mrgreen:

Danimal said:
Send it up to New Hampshire and I'll crash it into one of Joe's bikes. :mrgreen:
That bike is WAY to big for you Dan.

I should really not click these posts. No matter how hard I try theres nothing that can be found around here. Why oh why wasn't I born in usa lol

Back