Iverson Roadrunner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
DSC00208.jpg

DSC00211.jpg

DSC00209.jpg

Fresh out of the woods of NC. I dont think there is much there useful?

Ok I know I have vision on some things , but it would have been hard for me to pick that up and think I could have done something with it ....good luck :D

Are you kidding me? The frame at least is OK, the down crowns should be ok...perfect basis for a 20" RR!

My current 20" girls bike project looked WAY WORSE than that.

It can be saved.

That Cycletruck that was posted recently and Buzzy's musclebike both look/looked way worse than that.

Howdy, any chance you'd sell the Roadrunner chain guard and fenders? I just picked up a decent roadrunner that is missing both. I figure I can try and salvage what you have if you are willing to sell. Thanks.

fjwatters said:
Howdy, any chance you'd sell the Roadrunner chain guard and fenders? I just picked up a decent roadrunner that is missing both. I figure I can try and salvage what you have if you are willing to sell. Thanks.

Don't think your going to get a quick response, this guy posted 3 times total and it was 3 years ago.

I know, I figure it was worth a shot. Any better way to do it? PM maybe? I'm a newbie so go easy on me!

Back