ITT BIKE & CAR SHOW

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This show should be a good time remember its put on by some ITT folks and its thier first show :D ok my Roth frame is done and this will be the first show it will be at I hope it does well

IMG_0471.jpg

THERES PEDAL GRINDER M MARTAIN TAKEN SOME PICS IM SURE HE'LL PUT SOME MORE UP LATER
IMG_0472.jpg

ROTH CUSTOM BIKES HANDLE BARS TED HAD ME MAKE FOR HIM
IMG_0473.jpg

IMG_0474.jpg

BEAUTIFUL PINSTRIPING DONE BY TJ PAGANO
IMG_0475.jpg

IMG_0476.jpg

IMG_0477.jpg

IMG_0478.jpg

IMG_0479.jpg

IMG_0480.jpg

1ST PLACE WINNER TED WITH HIS CUSTOM ROTH REAPER
IMG_0481.jpg

THIS IS THE FIRST FRAME BUILT FOR A CUSTOMER .HE DESIGNEDTHE CUSTOM EXTRAS.I HAD A GOOD TIME WORKING WITH TED.
IMG_0482.jpg

JEFFS SKULL BIKE THAT GOT 2ND PLACE
IMG_0483.jpg

:shock: 8) Looks like it was a great day to premier that beautiful art.
The bars are sick and the way he mounted them very cool. On a sunny day you better be wearing your best shades that thang gleams.
Go WOW them Nomads now. :)
Hats of to the both of you.
AL

Not a lot of pics but here is what I've got. There were a few killer cars there in addition to some nice bikes.

http://gallery.me.com/mark.martinez#100 ... ack&sel=28

The public judging/tally count voting didn't result with the best stuff winning but still fun. Awards were 1st, 2nd, and 3rd for bikes and Best of Show, Best Engine and Best Paint for the cars. That Willys really should have taken best engine over the Chevelle (the Willys did take best of show). FYI, that Willys ran on E85.

Ted's Reaper turned out really nice. The striping on it is incredible. The copper/orange color really pops in the sun too.

:D thanks for the pictures Greg66 and M. Martian this bike came out real nice it was a vision i had from day one it was not a cheep build but it is all worth it at the end of the day and working with Greg66 was fun haha but now he knows what i had in my crazy mind so now its time for more shows to see how it does and how can i forget T.J. Pagano the man who stripped my bike a big thanks to him he tied this bike all together for me

darn i wish i could have been there. ted i have no words for your bike simply stunning glad TJ pinstriped it i will be honest i could not do that bike justice. where are there more pics of it?

Back