It's all coming together

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My chain came in the mail today so I was able to put a CWC sprocket, a 175mm crank and a morrow drop center wheelset on her!
IMAG0478.jpg
Sadly after I got it all together and took her out for a spin I found out there was no brakes for some reason so at some point I will have to pull it all apart and figure it out. Got a nice Schwinn stem for it to
IMAG0477.jpg
Shout out to Hillsboro Bike Company for the freebee! The stem I had in there was a stamped wald one and boy did it flex. Yes I know the sprocket doesn't match, it was the closest blue I had in the shop. It will be fixed when everything gets painted.

Is that the chain you got from me? If so, I'm glad it got you on the road! :D :D (did you need the extra links?)

It sure is and I needed half the extra links and the left overs will be going on my rat so I can use the ichi skiptooth cog for my nexus 3 speed which is running a stock cog with every other tooth ground down. I ordered it one tooth to many for the chain I got for that build. So it's gonna get two bikes going at 100%.

CWC said:
It sure is and I needed half the extra links and the left overs will be going on my rat so I can use the ichi skiptooth cog for my nexus 3 speed which is running a stock cog with every other tooth ground down. I ordered it one tooth to many for the chain I got for that build. So it's gonna get two bikes going at 100%.

AWESOME! :D 8)

Back