It was one of those "I MUST HAVE THAT BIKE"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
A steal of a deal i am the new proud owner of this OG Schwinn Mag Scrambler for only 30 bones. a awesome local find from the depths of the basement of my favorite local vintage shop in Spokane WA, "The Time Bomb" so from now on out the bikes new nick name is "The Time Bomb" the best part is that it still has the sicker form the bike shop it was originally from which at the time was only a few blocks up from where i bought it at.

S4010121.jpg

S4010124.jpg

I just looked through my Pictures file and I don't have anything on here, but I will take some and post them for ya.
Most of my collection is 70's bmx bikes...it is a weakness!

bmxerpete said:
I just looked through my Pictures file and I don't have anything on here, but I will take some and post them for ya.
Most of my collection is 70's bmx bikes...it is a weakness!

thats awsome its a good weakness, thats kinda when they first started with the bmxs, well besides the bmx convereted stingrays and such, i was actualy talking to my dad about how he used to convert them like that in the 60s. haha well looking forward to the pictures!

anyone know how to get ahold of the "MAG Scrabler" decals that go on the top tube, and the "Schwinn" decal thats for the down tube? any help would be awsome.

somebody should still make/have decals for those. try sending a PM to Clothespin"n" , he'd be able to tell you in a hurry.

i do have those same grips for $13 shipped though, new condition, not a scratch/mark on em.

CCR said:
somebody should still make/have decals for those. try sending a PM to Clothespin"n" , he'd be able to tell you in a hurry.

i do have those same grips for $13 shipped though, new condition, not a scratch/mark on em.

hey thanks, ill let you know if i need those grips, are they red?

yup, theyre red. i got em by mistake thinking my schwinn tornado grips were faded red, turns out they are supposed to be sunset orange in the first place. so ive got perfectly good red grips i dont need. :lol:

Latest posts

Back