It ain't real fresh but it's a find, cycle truck

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I found me a cycle truck today. I may need tires, tubes, and if I can find better wheels I will replace these also. :lol:
I could not stuff it into the wifes car so I will go back tomorrow and pick it up. I ask them to please put it inside tonight to keep it out of the weather. :lol: :lol: :lol:
Oh yes, the kickstand is missing, I will need a replacement.
03-26-08_1602-1.jpg

AWSOME find! I would'a stuffed that thing in the front seat to get it home! When you pick it up you might want to stop off and pick some WD40! :lol: :lol: :wink: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
L8 EM

Had I been alone it would have come home with me. However my wife occupied the front seat. :wink:

interesting bike, never saw one before. like the wheels, yeah, pedal scraper

Outlaw :mrgreen:

TheDuke said:
Rodland said:
my wife occupied the front seat. :wink:
I would'a come back to get my wife! :shock: :shock: :lol: :lol: :wink:
L8 EM
Now why didn't I think of that! Oh yea I just thought it over and I KNOW why I didn't think of that.

thats great :mrgreen: i really like the fact that its locked up to the chairs! i hope that its not so far gone that its just yard art now..... cant wait to see whatll happen with this

You are wise man, to tell him to put it inside. I think ONE more day outside would have turned that thing to DUST! :lol: ...........Nice find!

Hummmmm I didn't acutally think there was such a thing as too much patina...I was wrong. :lol:

Back