iPhone case I designed

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
My boss liked the machined speedsters I designed, so he gave the okay for the case I designed for the iPhone 4G. We have sold a few and I am really exited about it.

Since Flickr broke the way to post photos, check it out here. http://www.karaskustomsonline.com/?p=161

So what do the ratrodders think? Cool or not.

pretty cool. I got rid of my cell though, just got tired of being bugged when I'm trying to get something done. That's why I got an answering machine, If I'm not home leave a message and I'll get with you when I have time to do something non-productive.

outskirtscustoms said:
pretty cool. I got rid of my cell though, just got tired of being bugged when I'm trying to get something done. That's why I got an answering machine, If I'm not home leave a message and I'll get with you when I have time to do something non-productive.

+1. noting more annoying then people being able to get ahold of you 24/7. and drunk dials on work nights suck too...well, sometimes :lol:

very nice!
too bad it does not fit my ipod touch 2nd gen

Back