Introducing....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Hi Rat rods,

I'm Ajaxamillion a New Zealander living in london and got an awful sweettoth for 26" bmx' and cruizers.

I make furniture out of junk and if you wanna check that out it http://www.re-fuze.co.uk.

Bikes I've got are a custom build using an ESB frame and forkset from 14bikeco in London built by a guy called Superted. frames are reynolds steel with 853 forks, all tigged. Teds all up in the trixie fixie bike builder set in London so it like a 700c with bmx specs. Hes a Very good 20" street rider as well.

I also got a redline 19" redline monocog. I picked up the frame and fork set in LA in 2007 and it well used, abused and wel loved.

Got a few other bikes but got the cruizer bug about 2 years back and built one up from a frame that was being scraped by the gypsys, so I built it up. Sadly it was a cheap repro and seatpost joint cracked.

Ridden mountain bikes since the late eighties. My first bike was a Gary fisher cro mo thing. it was a pretty cool frame with the seat post bending around the back wheel to give shorter wheel base. Think it'd be nice to have one of those again.

Currently building a Schwinn King Sting at the mo and on the hunt for trick bits. Will post pics when done.

Anyway, hope thats enough intro

Cheers

Back