Instagram

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I am giving Instagram a try and seems to be kinda cool. Have any members here given it a try? What are your thoughts on it? I don't have many pictures posted, but will be adding as I learn more about it. My Instagram member name is mrflagman . Go figure huh??

Meeba321 is my name there. I have a few bike pics posted. I like instagram, it is cool for now

I just started posting pics on there too. Its pretty fun to see how much better you can make pics look all artsy.. "Justin Heath"

6b9a7b12.jpg

With all the cool pics from the build off... how about a bump for users of instagram. Any more out there??

There's already a thread about this, but what the heck. My username is alex_greene7
Use the tag RatRodBikes when you post a bike pic, that way we can keep track of the cool finds/builds/bikes in addition to the forum.

The problem I found is that there are THREE threads about this already, and they all link together but none are the authority. :D

I am not on it .. but people have posted my bikes there... once a month I take bikes to an art walk ..
and put them up for sale... and no less than 5 peeps everytime ask if they can post them

I dont have a facebook or myspace.. or any of that stuff... dont want to be where everyone can find me

Skipton said:
My kids just got me a iphone for my Bday on Sunday!

Just signed up...... username letsdothisbikes.... Skipton was taken! :shock: :?

I'm your first follower! (what do I win?)

Critter1 said:
I just started posting pics on there too. Its pretty fun to see how much better you can make pics look all artsy.. "Justin Heath"

6b9a7b12.jpg

Thrre arw a few justin heath. Whats your username, mine is xsmetaldesigns

Back