Innova Spider Tires 26" x 4.0"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have no experience with the tire, but the price surprised me, I would have thought higher, and the tread is cool, but I find it hard to put something like that on a bike that wouldn't be "spider" themed.

I've seen them on a fat tired beach bike on vacation. They are HUGE! odd tread pattern,though.
Picture001.jpg

Cheers!
Dr. T

Seeing them on that bike, you don't really notice the spider unlesss you really stare at it, they could be more useful than I thought.

The tread, as I remember it (I was on vacation after all :mrgreen: ), was pretty shallow. They'll probably be slicks in about 100 miles or 100 skids (which ever comes first).

Go for it!
Cheers!
Dr. T

Dr. Tankenstein said:
The tread, as I remember it (i was on vacation after all :mrgreen: ), was pretty shallow. They'll probably be slicks in about 100 miles or 100 skids 9which comes first).

Go for it!
Cheers!
Dr. T

That shallow would be great for sand riding. My dad and I use to ride our mountain bikes on the sand right at the washover point where it was hard, if you got into the dry stuff... STOP! I would have loved to be able to cruise the soft stuff.

hmmmm....4 inch wide slicks...I like the sound of that.

Dr. Tankenstein said:
Dr. Tankenstein
Thanks for the picture..it's hard to imagine what they look like on a bike from just the plain picture.

I have been trying to get a pair of these bad boys. The ower of Sun Bike Co. said these are not going to be sold to the public due to that they have only sold 110 Spider AT bikes. He also siad that there are only 50 of these tires i the coutry. Now with that being said I will be ordering mine today. :lol:

beach5.jpg

The orange bike on the end is a bike I saw in Rehobeth that was designed to use those tires.

BigCam was that a Sun Spider AT? It should be, anyway found the tires on line and should have them in a few days. I will post pics ad tell ya what I think. Those wheels look huge to! Can't wait to try these monster's out. :D

Back