Indiana show & swap pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tom,

It was a blast! Granted, this was only the second timeI've been to an event like this, but it was just as cool as the first one with the added bonus of a guided and narrated group ride through the Strawberry Festival, a Corvette club show, through a historical section of Crawfordsville and of course to the Dari-Licious for ICE CREAM!!!! (thanks RatMan)

Now that i'm back on my computer, I can posta few pics that highlighted some of the things there.

I knew when "Bloody Mary" showed up I was screwed for placing at the show..... :wink: If you haven't seen her in person, you can't fully appreciated the details and work that went into her. AND....her owner, pullinlines, rides her over any terrain that comes his way!
49270427552-vi.jpg

There was no shortage of cool and intreresting bikes to see and buy there either. I think I'm going to have to get avan to go to shows in. Something like this would be nice....
attachment.php

That way I could haul them in style and would have to limit what I could bring..... :wink:

This was one of the bikes for sale I thought was very cool. I liked it because it seemed longer than other like it. I had visions of customization in my head before I finished telling myself how much I liked it :lol:
09286886992-vi.jpg

One of the coolest show bikes there that was there was this. I didn't get to see or speak to the owner, but whoever you are, Good job!
17229943392-vi.jpg

57229904480-vi.jpg

Issue of Sprocket Man for sale:
58272459088-vi.jpg

The owner of this rig obviously put a lot of time, money and effort into it!:
17271584800-vi.jpg

47272954320-vi.jpg

Another look at BOARDER PATROL in it'sunfinished state:
482846528-vi.jpg

On the ride, we walked our bikes through the festival and Corvette club show. You know you've done good when the Corvette crowd and and onlookers pay more attention to a bunch of bikes going through than the group of 'Vettes on desplay.... :wink:
46229956576-vi.jpg

After we left the festival and while on the way to getting ice cream, of course we had to make a stop at a yard sale to check for bikes.... :lol:
25229956576-vi.jpg

Mmmmmm, mmmmmmmm......ICE CREAM!! :D Some of the group that went on the ride:
05230485648-vi.jpg

Thanks again to the Hoosier Antique & Classic Bicycle Club for another great day! If we get to do again next year during the Strawberry Festival, we should try to get closer to the festival like the tractor show & swap was to increase attendance by the masses. Looking forward to the winter show!

All of the pics can bee seen here:
http://public.fotki.com/ChipsMahoy/bike ... bc-summer/

Chips_Mahoy said:
One of the coolest show bikes there that was there was this. I didn't get to see or speak to the owner, but whoever you are, Good job!
17229943392-vi.jpg

57229904480-vi.jpg

Issue of Sprocket Man for sale:
58272459088-vi.jpg

The owner of this rig obviously put a lot of time, money and effort into it!:
17271584800-vi.jpg

47272954320-vi.jpg

The first bike is RatMan's!

Chips_Mahoy said:
Tom,

It was a blast! Granted, this was only the second timeI've been to an event like this, but it was just as cool as the first one with the added bonus of a guided and narrated group ride through the Strawberry Festival, a Corvette club show, through a historical section of Crawfordsville and of course to the Dari-Licious for ICE CREAM!!!! (thanks RatMan)

Now that i'm back on my computer, I can posta few pics that highlighted some of the things there.

I knew when "Bloody Mary" showed up I was screwed for placing at the show..... :wink: If you haven't seen her in person, you can't fully appreciated the details and work that went into her. AND....her owner, pullinlines, rides her over any terrain that comes his way!
49270427552-vi.jpg

That bike has detail for days ! I got to see her from start to finish and even ride her. Awesome bike for sure. I was with him the other night riding, he does ride the wheels off it ! Got to enjoy them !

Back