In Loving Memory Of Randy Paul Crandell 12-21-90 - 4-20-94

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I dedicate this to my twin brother who died 14 years ago today. He drowned in a pool across the street from the baby sitters house, He got out.. I remember looking for him up and down the street. Calling for him.. I was only 3 at the time.. He seen the slide i think thats what made him go in the pool, He probably thaught it was like the ones at the park, They found skid marks from his shoes on the slide of the pool.. I miss you bro and love ya alot, Ill see you again some day... :cry:

My thoughts go out to you Ricky..

remember, your Dad's frustration that you have told us about
is probably something he has carried for years.

When he is upset, he gets scared..when he is scared
he "Fights the Flight" and fights...
then he gets Angry....

be patient with your Dad Ricky...

my thoughts go out to you and your Family,
peace,
Kev.

I fully agree with Kevin, Ricky. Being a dad is sometimes harder than it looks. We dads aren't often given very good examples of how to be dads. Even when we have been, it's still tough. All the books in the world can't give a person the abilities to be great at it...we do the best with what we got and sometimes we make mistakes.

This is probably a painful time of the year for your dad as well. Cut him a little slack...his heart probably hurts as much as yours does at this time. Sometimes it's hard to work those feelings out correctly.

I'll be praying for your family today.

jeff

Ricky, I am sure you keep your bro with you every day. Don't let a day go by without him. I am a twin and a great friend of mine is a twin who lost his other in an accident. I know his loss and I can feel for you. The best you can do is never forget and "live" for him every minute of every day.

Clancy

Thanks guys, that meant alot, I went 2 my uncle tommys funeral today, Who died on 4-20 this year, Saaad :cry: But hes a veteren so he gets the big fancey funeral there gonna play taps in the chapel have a 21 gun salute, Which i WILL get on camera.. He was a helluva guy and im gonna miss him alot, R.I.P Uncle tommy

Back