I'm thinking....

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
It would be cool if you want a cruiser project :wink: If you want to , go ahead :D That's not a bad price 8)

Why not get a Cranbrook (or other models) at walmart for about the same $$$, you get a pretty good frame (not chrome) plus all the pieces and parts. You can replace what you think is not good enough. The parts are not all junk.

jerrykr said:
Why not get a Cranbrook (or other models) at walmart for about the same $$$, you get a pretty good frame (not chrome) plus all the pieces and parts. You can replace what you think is not good enough. The parts are not all junk.

For the price, the Cranbrook is actually decent. I swapped the wheels from one onto my Columbia. I love em! Not to mention it came with white walls... 8) I bought my dad a cranbrook, added a couple lights, and it works perfect, no complaints...

The Cranbrook is a good idea(which I hadn't thought of) but I'm kinda digging the chrome. I have a particullar look in mind.

Latest posts

Back